Conrad, Francy, Wes, Michael, Mrs. Jenny, Mr. Justin
01 February 2008
Cute picture of Wesley
Jenny went to Target and had more pictures of Wesley taken recently. Here's a cute one I think. His little curl is now gone, we cut his hair pretty short and it looks even more blonde now.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cute kid. Glad to see you have a blog. Keep in touch.
3 comments:
Cute kid. Glad to see you have a blog. Keep in touch.
I am so excited to get a link to your blog. I love it- now I have to go redo mine. You guys are so great!!!! We think the world of you all.
Wes and Micheal are so dang cute!!!! I am so glad that we still get to hang out!!!!
I love that curl! Jenny, your boys curls are so adorable!! All three of them!
Post a Comment