15 February 2008

V-Day Wedding and First Tooth


Last night(Valentines Day), Justin's sister, Carolee, got married. Her new sweetheart is named David, and she seems so happy. We wish them all the best. It was a beautiful wedding. Small and intimate and friendly. They make a great couple.
On other news, Wesley got his first tooth on Sunday! I noticed it right during sunday school and I almost squeaked with excitement when telling Justin. It's one of his bottom middle teeth. He had a little bit of a fever on Saturday and I guess we now know why. I can't believe how fast my boys are growing! Yesterday Michael learned how to open doors all by himself. Uh oh. He was taking a nap and I was in the bathroom doing my makeup when I hear a little "hi". I let out a little yelp. It was actually pretty funny. It was the first time he had got out of his bedroom by himself. But no seriously I love being a mom. It is so much fun. I feel soooooo grateful to Heavenly Father for blessing me and Justin with two healthy little guys.
By the way, Justin got me a pet fish named bubbles for v-day. He is shiny and blue/violet. yay!

3 comments:

ciara said...

Hi Jenny!!! Im glad you tagged me!! I am going to add you onto my blog now. Your little boys are soo darn cute!! I love to blog so thats where I spend most of my time on the internet. I am on facebook as you know but hardly ever sign in. I like blogging much better so this is fun to have your blog now!!

Cousin Family said...

Yay for Wesley!!! Wow- Micheal is growing up. wow- life will change now that he can open doors!!! Oh the fun you will have!!

You guys are great!!!!

Candyce said...

Hey Babe!
I just got caught up on your blog. What a cute little fam and tell Bubbles hi for me! :)
PS Rhett was stoked when you commented on his blog, you an I are the only ones who have.