
A new post from me is long overdue. If you read Jenny's post you know about some of the most recent news. Wesley's tooth, and the fishy. However, Wesley got his other bottom front tooth. So the two bottom ones are now coming in--it's cute. We named our beta fish Bubbles, actually Michael named him when he just pointed to him and called it Bubbles. A couple days later Jenny bought a "mini" fish tank and bought 3 little clear blue/red tetra fishies also. So that's kinda fun. I put a picture of Wesley and me on the side for you all.
We put these door knob covers on the doors in our house and Michael can't open any doors now. It feels kinda mean but it's good to keep him out of rooms and keep a better eye on him. However, the funniest thing happened with Michael the other day and somehow he got into our bedroom (maybe the door wasn't shut all the way) but when we looked on the bed, there was a pack of empty gum with 10 gum wrappers around it. Jenny told me that he'd brought her 1 stick of gum, but he had eaten the 9 other peices. Yes, he ate them, thought it was candy. He's okay--gum doesn't stay in your stomach for 7 years like some urban legends say. When my parents were in church with us the other day--he also did something funny. He wanted something to eat really badly--we had no snacks that day and all we had in the diaper bag were some cough drops. We thought he might suck on one, so we split a Halls in half, yup he swallowed that. Kept wanting more, and eventually swallowed all 5 of them that we had. Anyway, he's a funny little guy and we love those little kidlets!
School's going okay for me, except it's difficult sometimes since I do full time 40-45 hrs a week at my job. I'm loving my job and am constantly learning more about Windows, Linux, networking, various applications, and other computer knowledge, but yes I work lots. So sometimes my school suffers but the way I look at it is as long as I get through it, even with Bs and Cs, I'll still have my degree. So life is quite busy for me but it's fun and adventurous as well.
We also won a webcam from my work and so if you're wanting to see us on it if you use Windows Messenger, just chat us up and ask. It's fun to use--I like it because I can see the kids and my beautiful wife during the day from work. It'd be fun to use it with some other friends and family too so let us know if you have a webcam.
We're liking the new ward--if you haven't heard we moved to a married student ward at the beginning of the year. It's the BYU 98th ward and it's located in one of those huge chapels by Costco. It's fun because everyone is young and married and starting out families and going to school--so most of them are in the exact same situation Jenny and I are. We haven't received callings yet other than home teaching/visiting teaching, but I know we will. Anyway, this is once again getting long winded and I must end this. I'm actually at a Directpointe traning now so I'd best be going. Talk to you all later.
-Justin
No comments:
Post a Comment