07 February 2008
Super Tuesday
I stood in line for almost an hour with Michael and Wesley to vote in the primary election on tuesday. I voted for Mitt Romney. He won 89% of the Republican votes in Utah. Go Mitt. Utah loves Mitt. Although he did not win California I admire his decision to keep trying for the Republican nomination. I am a part of the current Utah majority that would rather vote for Barack Obama over John McCain. I think this is the beginning of a re-alignment of political parties. I am actually having a lot of fun getting involved in the political process this year. I think a whole lot of young people are. Go us. Go generation born in the eighties! yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sorry to put a damper on your enthusiasm, but I'm one born in the 80's who doesn't keep up on politics....nor did I vote. I'm a terrible American.
Yeah us! I agree. I have also been pretty politically involved as of late. I dont know what to do either. I dont like McCain. And I dont like Hillary and I dont feel like Obama has any leadership experience. So Should we not vote? What are you going to do? Remember I copy whatever you do?
Did you know you got tagged? By rox. I am doing mine tomorrow.
Post a Comment