15 May 2008

I heart Star Trek



Yes, I am a Trekkie. Star Trek-The Next Generation and Star Trek-Voyager have to be the most creative shows I have ever seen. They really make people think. They have adventure, humor, action, and even a little bit of romance. I love all the characters. I sometimes even dream I am part of the crew. Justin and I are totally obbsessed. We even someday may attend the Star Trek experience in Las Vegas. Some may think we are dorks and some may agree but either way we are declaring to the world:
"Star Trek is the best show in the world!"
By the way, if you read our blog please comment and say hello. Just click on the little link
below.

5 comments:

Lena Phillips said...

I've never seen Star Trek, but I think Arrested Development is the best show in the world. It is so cleverly written. Simply brilliant.

Roxie said...

HAHA this post makes me laugh

Steph said...

wasup!

Candyce said...

hahaha I can just see you in some crazy outfit commanding the ship... you and Burke have a lot in common with this one.

Rack said...

YEAH! I love Star Trek! TNG is my fav but I have heard Voyageur is really good too. So I will have to check it out sometime. I'm glad you have come out of the Trekkie nerd closet. The Star Trek to experience in Vegas is great. You should check it out sometime when you are in Vegas.