27 May 2008

Our New Scooter




I guess this post could go two ways. Our little boy Wesley is a scooter, and an adorable and fast one at that, but I want to introduce you to someone else. On friday night we bought a 2005 TNG Venice 50cc Scooter. She is blue, silver, and white, and so much fun. Justin plans to ride to and from work and school as long as the weather's nice to save on gas. 90+ Miles Per Gallon isn't bad, aye? I want to name her the Delta Flyer. We showed my parents yesterday and my dad took her for a spin. He loved it. Don't worry, we always wear our helmets, and are very safe. Too bad my friends from Cache Valley live so far away, otherwise we could have a scooter gang.

1 comment:

Roxie said...

that is a sweet scoot I love it ..I know too bad we dont live closer I would love to be in a scooter gang!