13 May 2008

TTA- Summer Memories


The Tuesday Tell All for this week is favorite childhood summer memories.

Here are some events that stand out in my mind:

Going fishing with my dad every summer, catching rainbow trout then cooking them and eating them when we got home.

Having Slumber Parties with my friends in middle school and high school. (Toilet papering, night games, girl talk, prank calls, etc)

Gardening with my mom.

Laying out to get a tan on the tramp. (one time i didn't have any tanning oil so I used baby oil-I was so sunburned! lol! I don't recommend that!)

Mowing the lawn. ( I love the smell of it)

Some really early memories are picking raspberries with my mom and sister, riding our horses, running through sprinklers, playing with cousins, and birthday parties.

Going to Hyrum Dam boating.

Camping. Hiking. Walking. Providence Canyon.

Girls Camp.

Fabulous Family Reunions.

Skinny dipping.

Jeeping.

Long bike rides.

Driving just to go for a drive. no where to go but drive with the windows down and the hair in my face.

Softball games and softball practices. I miss that sport.



2 comments:

Candyce said...

awww what good summers. I am sure some of your memories are my memories too...

Marilyn said...

Skinny dipping. Hmmm.