24 November 2008

Twilight

Yes, I am a huge Twilight fan. I read all the books in days. My sweet husband surprised me on saturday by taking me to see Twilight the movie. I loved it. Even Justin loved it. I think it's my new #1 favorite movie!
The casting of everyone, especially Bella and Edward was fantastic. They have incredible chemistry. I love the cheesiness of it.


This was one of my favorite parts. I just loved it. It reminded me of when me and Justin first fell in love. You just want to tell them everything about you, and to know everything about them. I loved how it happened so fast.
The only thing that could have been improved upon in my view was the Cullen's makeup and hair colors. I'm sure it would be hard to make them appear as beautiful as they seem in the book but I think they could have done a bit better.
I can't wait to see it again and again, and to see New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn, once they come out. I hope they release them fast.
Oh and for the record, I can't believe that some of my friends didn't like it! It was so good. I think maybe they just need to see it again. :)

7 comments:

Marie said...

I loved it! I'm really tempted to read the book and then go see it again over Christmas break.

Candyce said...

I knew you would love it. I liked it too but I just had some serious giggles and couldn't stop laughing. But yeah I liked it. I wish they had shown more casual times with Bella and Edward. I think they hardly smiled or laughed through the whole movie.

Jenilyn Anderson said...

I loved it too! I went at midnight opening night and had a blast! I am going to see it two more times that I know of!

Roxie said...

I havent seen it yet but people either love it or hate..I hope I like it!

Kristin said...

I am a HUGE fan of the books and I've read them more than once BUT I was a little disappointed with the movie. I hated the cheesiness!!! The book is not meant to be funny. I loved the cast but the screen writers didn't do their job. They didn't go into much detail. Most movies that are based on a book don't go into much detail but I think they could have delved deeper and done a few more things that were in the book. Don't get me wrong...I liked the movie but I think they could have done better with it. Rob needs to get his teeth fixed and then I'll like him more.

Rack said...

I liked the Twilight movie. My one major complaint was the special effects.
Hopefully, for the next one they will have a larger budget to spend on them. But I still enjoyed the movie and am ready to see it again!

Justin Furr said...

I thought the movie was good. I enjoyed watching it with Jenny because it had the guy stuff but still was a chick-flick for her. I'll probably never read the books so I'm not the best judge in that regard, but I do know that everyone always expects this 'marvelous' transition from a book to a movie and usually ends up disappointed because it's impossible to put a 600 page book into a 2-hour movie and satisfy everyone. Even LotR couldn't do that for some of the hardcore LotR geeks and the extended versions were over 3 hours long each with AWESOME special effects! But all in all, I thought Twilight was great and I can't wait for the next movies so I can watch them with my sweet wife and put her in romantic moods. ;)