01 February 2009

Our Amazing Families


I just want to say how grateful I am for both mine and Justin's families. They are both so awesome. The boys haven't been feeling that great lately and both families jumped at the oppurtunity to serve. My mom dropped everything and stayed with us for a day and a half and it was so helpful. Thanks mom. We love you!

2 comments:

Sarah S said...

Oh no, have your kids been sick? I have good news, Me and Ryan are moving down to Orem in May! He lost his job two weeks ago and just got a new one in Provo. I'm pretty excited and nervous. But it also means we can hang out and I can babysit and help you with your kids :)

Justin Furr said...

That is so awesome Sarah! You would be the first friend of Jenny's from Logan to move down here. Sounds awesome! We can all hang out. Jenny's going to be stoked!