Everybody is welcome to play this baby guessing game. Simply leave a comment with your best guess about our upcoming little one. Include the delivery day,
the baby's weight,
the baby's height,
and who the baby will look most like.
Clue: My due date is May 3rd, and my boys were 9.2 and 8.6, both looking like Justin. I am having a baby girl.
Rule: You must post your comment by April 25th.
The winner will get an awesome prize. (Maybe even a house plant if you get lucky) ;)
17 comments:
Born: May 1st
Weight: 8 lbs. 7 oz.
Look Like: Jenny
Born: April 29
Weight: 8lbs 6ozs
Will look like: Justin(Both my kids look just like there daddy)
Fun!
April 30, early afternoon
8 lbs 14 oz
looking like Jenny (I think curly blonde hair)
Can't wait to hear the big news!
yay fun Im goin win for sure:)
April 30th
8 lbs 4 oz
19.5 inch
Look like Jenny
Born: May 2, 2009
Weight: 8lbs. 2oz.
height: 20 inches
Look Like: Jenny
April 27
7 lbs. 14 oz.
19 inches
Look like Justin
Jenny,
My guess is May 2nd, 8 lbs. 9 oz., 21 inches, Justin.
Good luck with all that and stuff. Let me know when you're about to give birth!
Love, Mark
Born: May 5
7 lbs 12 oz
20 inches
Looking EXACTLY like Jenny
I forgot my lengh. So she will be 21 inches.
May 8
8 lbs 3 oz
21 inches
Look like Jenny
Born: May 3rd
Weight: 8 lbs. 1 oz.
Look Like: Jenny
You can count me out of the prize if I'm closest. ;) We're sooo curious! I can't take it any longer!
Just for fun I am going to guess.
May 3rd
7 lbs 14 oz
20 inches
Will be a mix of me and Michael
:)
I can't wait! Yay!
I am a little late - I just saw your blog through Sarah Beck - but I will guess anyways :)
april 30th
8 lbs 9 oz
20 inches
4:29 pm
looks like you with a little light hair :)
Good luck!!!
Here is my mom's guess, she emailed it to me a few days ago.
Baby's arrival date: April 30
Baby's weight: 8 pounds 10 ounces
Baby's height: 20 inches
Looks like: Jenny with Justin's hair
May 2nd
8 lbs. 2 oz.
21 inches
Looks like Jenny. (Although, I think one of your boys look like you more and the other like Justin more, but maybe that's just me...)
Birthdate: April 30th in the P.M.
8 lbs. 3 oz.
21 inches
Will look like Jenny and have lots of dark hair! She will be pretty. I already know.
I'm changing her birthdate to May 1st!!! Haha. Oh, and I forgot the weight. I guess 20" long.
Post a Comment