30 April 2009

Spring has Sprung

Yay!

The fact that it might be any minute now that Wesley and Michael will not be my only kids has hit me hard this past week. So I have tried to take advantage of the time and spend as much quality time with them as possible.


Here is my hot stuff husband on his scooter, the delta flyer. Yay for saving on gas and having a sweet fun ride. And also yay for him being done with all his finals. Poo for him having to start summer semester on wednesday.

Here is one of the painting projects I have been working on. I painted this table and chairs set sky blue/aqua and cardinal red and mod podged those adorable vintage retro papers on the top.
The boys love it.

And here the cuties are now enjoying the sunshiney days we have been getting. Yay!

Michael was trying to help Justin with the yard work. I think he knows he's going to be a big brother to a little sister soon and is trying to be an extra good helper.

And there's my hottie now taking care of the yard. It looks great honey bunches. Thank you.


One of my other projects was getting the babies room all ready. I painted and organized and am so excited to show her! Come already, Francy!


She is going to be one loved little princess.

Once she gets here. If she ever gets here. Just kidding. She's coming soon. Pictures and announcements coming soon, I promise. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Wes and Dani said...

Jenny, that table and chairs you made are a-dorable! And you are such a cute little prego lady. :) And your boys look so sweet. :)

blaine and michelle said...

I LOVE that table and chairs! And the baby's room looks great! I just keep checking for the post that says she's here!

Marie said...

Your projects are way cute! I love the colors you chose. Good luck with the next few days!

Holly said...

Good job with the painting projects! I love doing that kind of thing too. The baby room looks great!