11 May 2009

A dream come true!

Little Francesca is growing and changing every day. I love having a daughter soooo much!

Here she is the day we brought her home from the hospital. I painted her fingernails and toenails pink just for the occasion.
At the hospital before delivery I was so excited but still in disbelief that I was having girl. I had to ask the doctor and a nurse and Justin after I had her to make sure it was a girl. I just couldn't believe I could be so lucky! I kept looking at the "It's a girl" sign and pinching myself to make sure it wasn't a dream.
Here I am at the hospital just a few hours before having her dreaming of having a girl.
I have dreamed of having a little girl for as long as I can remember. Here I am at age one. The coolest part about this picture is I still have that dress! I can dress Francesca in it once she gets big enough. Yay!
My dream of having a little girl was ever greater once my darling older sister started having girls. She had three girls right in a row before I got mine. Here we are with her adorable little daughters Savannah and Marissa. My dream came true. I am the luckiest mommy in the world. Yay for girls! And Francesca I love you so much!!!

4 comments:

Roxie said...

Oh Jan you are such a fun cute mom..I love the pic of you dreaming of holding your girl..your so funny! I want to come see you soon. I was planning on coming this week but Tanner has some kind of flu bug so Im goin hold off for a little while..maybe the end of next week
love..rox

Candyce said...

haha the pic of dreaming of a girl made me laugh too. Rox next weekend was when I wanted to stop in too... can I come?
Jan I have a little present that I have to hurry and give you before she gets too big! What a pretty baby.

blaine and michelle said...

You were soooo cute! Francesca gets it from you!! I'm so happy for you all.

Justin Furr said...

Honey, you're such a cutie! I like your baby pic; you can already tell what a cute girl and woman you'd be. Yeah, and your "dreaming" picture with just the blanket, I laughed when I was taking it. I love how much you make me laugh honey.

lubbo,
Justin