18 May 2009

Vote for Kris

Sorry Adam Lambert fans, but Kris has the chops.
P.S We finally got T.V! It's just the 10-15 channels you get by hooking up a digital t.v. converter box to an antenna but that means I can watch the A.I. finale live instead of getting it off iso h. the next day. Yay!

7 comments:

Jenny said...

I guess by the lack of comments you are all voting for Adam. Oh, well. Lol.

Candace said...

Kris is my favorite too! Something about Adam...I just don't like him. I'm to lazy to vote, but I do hope he wins!

Justin Furr said...

I haven't been watching much of the episodes at all, but my opinion on Adam isn't a good one. Seems like a flaming gay creepy emo guy. That's just my opinion though. I hope Kris wins too, just for you honey! ;)

stevens family said...

Hello Jenny and Justin!
This is Lisa (Bruce's step-daughter). I got a link to your blog spot from an email announcing your little baby girl! How exciting and congratulations! Your family is so cute and sweet. I loved reading through your blogs and seeing your pictures. We haven't seen you guys for quite a while. We have not made it to the Sharp family campouts the last couple of years. We have a family website if you guys want to check it out - www.familylobby.com/stevensbunch. Also, email - stevensfam@q.com. It would be great to hear from you!

Wes and Dani said...

I think Adam is a creeper.

Marilyn said...

I voted for Kris 40 times last night. i hope he wins. He has a chance because I'll bet that a lot of the people who have been voting for Danny will vote for Kris.

Justin Furr said...

Lol, yeah Adam's weird. Jenny voted for Kris like about 40 times too last night.