02 May 2009

Francesca Betty Furr is born!

So here's the new baby girl! She's so beautiful; the boys love her already, I can tell. We're excited to have this new addition to our family. Here's a picture of when the boys came to visit in the hospital:

I'm only posting one picture now because they must throttle down the bandwidth for the hospital's guest wireless access, and uploading photos from here is a pain. We will definitely post another blog entry with more newborn pictures of her. I also have a new Facebook album with newborn pictures of her if you're interested.

She has a little bit of everyone in her! She looks like a feminine version of Michael or Wesley, and has some of mommy's features. I think she has my nose. ;)

15 comments:

Simone Nelson said...

CUTE!!! Jenny looks great too! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS! She is just darling! What a cute family too! And You look AMAZING may I add!

Marie said...

What a great picture to have of all 5 of you in the hospital! Congrats again!

Angie said...

Awwww! Congratulations you guys! You are such a great family. Have fun with your new little girl! (This is Justin's cousin Angela by the way - I like stalking you guys!)

Gardner's said...

Congratulations!!! She is beauiful. Jenny you look great for just having a baby.

Marilyn said...

I notice that she's already wearing a bow. Hooray for Jenny!!

Wes and Dani said...

Wow such a cute little family! Congrats!

Candace said...

Congrats! She is adorable. I love the name Francesca too, it's unique, but really pretty at the same time!

Brandi said...

Congrats Jenny! Darling kids you have. You look awesome!

Stacy said...

What a darling baby girl! You have such a cute family. And I have to say that you look amazing for just having a baby:)

The Genuine Voice of Lisa said...

I am so thrilled for all of you (and us!) You are such fantastic parents! I love your enthusiasm and fun natures. It has been fun to see how Michael and Wesley are turning out! They are so precious! And this picture is soooo sweet!

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

Wow - she is here and so beautiful! You guys make a great family!! And you look way too good to have just given birth for the third time! way to go!!

megan and darin said...

YAY! i am so happy for all of you. she is beautiful!! i can't wait to see more pics. be sure to post lots.

Anonymous said...

So this is Kathi from Star Trek, i couldn't help getting on your blog and taking a look. Francesca is SOOOO cute! Thanks for letting me hold her!

Rack said...

Congrats! I'm glad everything went well. You look way to good in that picture to have just had a baby!