01 August 2009

The Great Outdoors

Here are pictures from our camping trip/family reunion we attended recently. It was a beautiful campsite and the fresh air was very refreshing. The kids spent many hours with their cousins hiking and pretending. We spent a lot of time near the campfire getting reaquainted with family we haven't seen in a while. I heart camping!








2 comments:

leela said...

Looks like you guys had some good times. I remember loving camping as a kid, but now as an adult, I am no longer a fan. I think I am going to be one of those boring parents. But hey, maybe when I have kids, I can send them camping with you guys? ;)

Jenny said...

Sure, we would love to! I remember as a child my parents took some of my cousins with us on our camping trips because their parents weren't big campers either.