
A few weeks ago when Justin was helping his sister pack up her uhaul since she moved to Maryland I took the kids to a farm. It's called Wheeler Farm and it's located right in the middle of Salt Lake County. It was actually a really fun place.

I think riding this is a big step in preparing him for riding the real thing someday.

Wesley now says 'cow" and "moo", which is really good for him since he has led a fairly silent life thus far.

Michael thought the pigs were pretty funny.

We even got to feed some geese some expired hot dog buns. One of them even ate a piece right out of my hand.

Michael got pretty close.

Had to throw a picture of Francy in there, even though this wasn't taken at the farm. Isn't she precious!?

I sat Michelangelo on this old John Deere, but he wasn't as excited as I thought he'd be.

But then Wesley took charge and loved it.

I recommend this place to just about anyone who needs some fresh air and entertainment. It's free admission and it makes for some really pretty scenery, whether you bring the camera or not. What free activities do you like to do in the summertime?
1 comment:
This is a nice place to take the kids with lots of free activities. It's actually right by me and I don't go there as much as I should. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Have you ever been to Gardner Village? I think you'd like it there too.
Post a Comment