07 August 2009

My fave recent Michael quotes

"It smells like coloring book in here."
"But, but Marissa is crazy."
"Look at that mess! Look at this mess!"
"There is sooo many monster trucks, I like 'em."
"I can see catfish jumping."
"This is crazy and weird."
"This is not fun."
"If I do that one more time, then I'm going in time out?"
"Panthers are scary. Sometimes dads have to shoot them because they are scary."

and just from last night: "...and we're thankful for this day, and we're thankful for this wonderful day..."

6 comments:

Lena Phillips said...

Gosh, he is such a good lookin little man! I particularly love the time out quote. What a crack up!

megan and darin said...

holy moly that is so cute! it makes me so excited for wes to start talking. he is a little stud.

Justin Furr said...

We have such a cute little stud for a son! I love the funny things he says. They keep me laughing on a daily basis. I like the prayer one because he says it every time, "We're thankful for this day, we're thankful for this WONDERFUL day!" Hilarious and precious.

leela said...

Cute, and funny too. I like the one "look at this mess"

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

What a cute kid. My favorite is the one that smells like coloring books - what an imagination! I love it!

Roxie said...

he is so cute..goin be a heartbreaker for sure!