06 August 2009

My Hero

My mother's mother is one of my heroes. She is cheerful and fun and delightfully well rounded. She has eight children and about 30 grandchildren and about 19 great-grandchildren. She and my grandpa have been married for over 60 years. She was in a ladies singing group called Sweet Adelines for years. I inherited my love of board games and puzzles from her, among other things. When I am with her we laugh a lot and have lots of fun. She has always supported me in whatever I have done. I love her. I hope to be like her someday.

4 comments:

Lena Phillips said...

My grandma is my hero as well. Grandma's are such a blessing.

Justin Furr said...

I love your grandma too. She's quite an awesome lady. Always happy and cheerful. She's a great example for others to follow. And I know you are already like her in more ways than you think. Lubbu honey!

megan and darin said...

you and julie look a ton like your grandma. she is beautiful

JaNae said...

We agree, Grandma Wilson is awesome!!