15 January 2010

CTR 7


Brother & Sister Furr are now the proud teachers of our wards CTR 7 Class.

We are actually pretty excited about it. It will be fun being together for all three hours again. (We taught the five year old when we were newlyweds) Seven year olds are so darling and smart! We will need lots of help from the Lord in this calling but I know we will learn a lot and hopefully the kids will, too.
By the way, Michael has also been welcomed into the primary as a Sunbeam. We sit just a few rows back and I wave at him, " Hi Michael!" He just smirks and pretends like he didn't see us. Three years old and already too cool for his parents! What is that about!?

3 comments:

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

You guys are too cute! Good luck with that calling! I wish you guys the best!

Candyce said...

how fun! you guys will be good at that.

Roxie said...

CoolI taught the same age for a year and loved it..just wait those kids say the funniest things!