Have I showed you our retro stove and double oven yet? It's at least 50 years old but works like a charm. ;)
I still want to tear out the carpet in the kitchen and put tile in or something. The projects are never ending. Any ideas for the kitchen floor?
12 comments:
LOVE THE NEW kit..looks a lot more open..I did like the multi colored kit too. your so daring! Keep posting these remodels I love it!
Very nice! The multi-color would be great for a kids' toy room :)
I think a great idea for flooring would be laminate wood (cheaper than hardwood, but looks almost as good!) :)
Or tile is always awesome. :)
Wow! Those colors are beautiful together! I never would have thought of that. Your kitchen looks so beautiful! I vote wood floors, i think they'd go really nicely.
Ooooh, I love me some white cabinets! I am a big fan of tile now that I have it in my new house. It is SO easy to care for and beautiful! We installed laminate wood floors in our last house and I would never do them again. They're prone to water damage, they get chipped when you drop things, and they just don't wear very well.
Good luck with all the projects!
YAY! I LOVE THAT YOU USED COLOR. I had to put that in all caps because I really mean it. My house will be a rainbow someday. Way to go.
Black and white checkered tile for the floor. That's what I want someday so you should want it too. :)
Good Job!! It looks great!
I totally love the finished product!!!Jenny you are a "true" designer! You did a really good job...the PeeWee Herman look was, well...this is much better! Way to go Jenny..good good job!
I love the purple! way to go! I love how you are not scared of color! I think pergo wood floors are the best because they do not show the dirt as much and they are easy to clean!
It looks great. Can't wait to see it in person
I love the mint and white cupboards! Looks good.
I am seriously impressed with your skills Jenny! When we have a house I am recruiting you to come help me!
Post a Comment