19 February 2010

Good Friends

Tomorrow I am going on a trip to the place where I was born and raised. I am particularly looking forward to spending some quality time with some old friends. These pictures were taken seven years ago. By the end of next month we will have seven kids between the seven of us and six out of seven of us will be married. Oh and in case you are wondering that's my sister's daughter my friend Candyce was holding.

6 comments:

Lena Phillips said...

I'll be up in Logan, too! My mom, sister, niece, and I are going to be getting crafty and making homemade cards! I'm so excited! I love my trips to Logan - well, Providence, really. :)

Roxie said...

CAN I BE YOUR FRIEND :....( ?

Jenny said...

Oh my gosh I totally just assumed you were in that pic and just didn't think about it. You are one of my closest friends of course!!!!!!!!!!!!

Candyce said...

I sat and looked at that pic for along time trying to figure out whos baby that was. I am so excited!

fuzzball said...

I remember Rahee had a hole in her stomach that day. Poor rahee.

Roxie said...

aww thanks..im gald we're still friends..I was getting nervous..i know whats with getting an ulser when your 18 yrs old I felt like I was 95 that night..poor me:(!