25 February 2010

LaLa Land

I often have daydreams of what the future holds for me, such as cuddling with exotic animals, designing oversized platters, tending my very own hydroponics bay or giving orders to ensigns on a starship. If only I could be so lucky...

4 comments:

Candyce said...

What? The only part I understood was cuddling with exotic animals. I suppose that is every womans dream.

Roxie said...

haha me too, I think it may be trekkie related....I dream of laying on the beach in kauai till I die, I was born to be a hippie beach bum, I can feel it.:)ok maybe just in my lala land

fuzzball said...

Hm...I think this confirms that Jan is more then just a Trekkie. She's trekaholic. I fulfilled one of my dreams yesterday as I drove around Logan with 300 bottles of beer, rootbeer that is, in my car.

Justin Furr said...

This is one of the most random blog entries ever hon. But I love it. Especially the Star Trek references.