26 February 2010

NY fashion week find

I would soooo wear that outfit. Marc Jacobs is my new fave designer. Substituting those espadrille-type/ankle strap platforms for these fushia beauties of course.

5 comments:

Wes and Dani said...

Wow, you are a brave fashionista. :) I am a jeans and plain-colored top kinda gal 90% of the time. LOVE those fuschia shoes though! To die for (or at least beat up the lady in line in front of you for them... ;))

Jenny said...

It's too bad they are priced at $595.00. I have been thinking I could possibly try to re-create the blouse, or at least attempt to re-create it. That would be so chic.

Candyce said...

They had some really really similar ones at Target awhile ago! (Shoes that is.) I think they were more of a purpleish pink, but still ruffly and cute.

Holly said...

Yep, love love love. I love Marc too, but especially adore his accessories. Handbags and sunglasses...oh my!

Roxie said...

JAN you would look hott in that outfit, you can totally recreate it..post the pics when you get it done!