Hello hello. Here are some of the lastest Furr family updates:
I got called to be the Enrichment Leader in our ward! I am so so so excited and already have a million ideas.
Justin officially has another two years until he graduates. We are counting down and can't wait.
Michael will be two next month! He is growing and learning so much every day. He now says "Fire Truck" perfectly.
Wesley has been sleeping though the night more nights than not.
Me and Justin have been on this "Office" kick. We are loving it. It is hilarious! We laugh our heads off while watching it nearly every night.
We are also trying to create a new habit of reading and studying the Book of Mormon every day when Justin gets home from work or school.
I have been planning lots of playdates lately and it has been fun getting to know other moms and good for Michael to learn to play nice with other kids. It's also motivating for me to clean the house more.
Me and Wesley have had coughs for the last 4-5 days and are ready to get better. Poor little guy wakes himself up coughing. :(
Yesterday the sun was shining, and it was so nice and bright. We all went outside and breathed the fresh warm air. It has been a really really really long winter. I look forward to the springtime when we can plant peas and tomatoes and wear sandals and go on walks to the park.
Thanks for reading, and I hope you have a fantastic day!
3 comments:
Jen Congrats on the new calling, you'll be great at that, havent you had that calling before? Can't wait to see you soon!
Hey babe. I love reading your blog because I just cant wait to see what new background you have in store for me next. This one is very cool, its got that nice warm look makes you fell like your somewhere you are not. I like it. Are you watching AI this season?
Jen you are so awesome!!! I am so excited for your new calling but... we miss you in our ward=(
Post a Comment