27 April 2009

7 Random Things

Hello there...

Here are 7 random things about me that you may have known about me before reading this:

1) I drive an Odyssey and like to wear Odyssey perfume.
2) I collect My Little Ponies and nail polish.
3) I prefer old with style over new and plain.
4) When we look for a house, I am going to count the number of trees more important than the number of bathrooms.
5) I love festivals and county fairs.
6) I sometimes get the giggles during church.
7) This might be TMI, but I am at a four (as of today)!

5 comments:

Justin Furr said...

I love you honey! You make me laugh and you are so cuuuuute!

blaine and michelle said...

You are cute. Yay for Four!!

Holly said...

I hope that baby comes soon! I think the name you guys have picked is really neat.

Stacy said...

I love my little ponies too! You are going to have your baby any minute! I can't wait to see her:)

Marilyn said...

I also love trees. My dream house would be on a lot with TONS of big trees already growing there.