21 April 2009

Baby Stella, Easter, Dino Museum

Michelangelo and Wesley got a new cousin recently, her name is Stella Lillie. My sister-in-law Erin welcomed her into the world just a few days before Easter. She is such a tiny little beautiful little babe! I am so excited to get to know her better.
Justin is so sweet with her! I just love it!

Here is Justin teaching the boys how to be gentle with little babies. They got a little preview of what it might be like to have a new baby in our home. Wesley just kept wanting to sit by her and Michael kept saying "Ohhhhhhhh." It was funny. Erin is an awesome mom! Look how great she looks less than a week after giving birth. Amazing!

And here is baby Stella at just a week old. I can't believe how much they can change and grow in so little time.

Here we are celebrating Easter. We attended the ward Easter Party and Egg Hunt and the boys loved it.

Wesley was satisfied in finding one egg after he discovered the candy inside.
Michael, on the other hand wanted as many as he could get his little toddler hands on. And I can't leave out showcasing our yearly tradition of dying hard boiled eggs. I look forward to it every year. One of these years I will get Justin loving it, too.
We also had the chance to go to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point with my playgroup. They have a water/sand activity table that they boys just loved. Michael also discovered a computer to play dinosaur games on. He didn't really know what he was doing, I think he just wanted to look like papa.
And last but not least yes I am still pregnant. My sweet baby girl is still cookin'. I have been working on some last minute projects before the baby comes and that has been a lot of fun. I am a little nervous to be taking care of three little ones three and under at age 23 but am excited as well.

6 comments:

blaine and michelle said...

You're looking fantastic! I love your hair. You're going to be a great mom of three!

About Me said...

You look so great! I'm excited for you to have a little girl. They are so fun. Can't wait to meet her :)

Marie said...

You guys look like you have so much fun! I love all the little activities you do with your boys! Good luck with all the final preparations. I still have a gift I need to drop by...

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

Wow girl - you look beautiful!!! I love the last pic of you! i am so impressed with you taking on all three under three but I know you will do great and you will be very blessed!!

Justin Furr said...

Thanks everyone. Yeah, I'm a lucky guy. My honey is one hot, pregnant girl! ;) You're doing great and you'll BE great with a 3rd honey! Don't worry...I'll be here the whole way helping out too. And so will others. You won't be alone. Oh, and for the record, I do like dying eggs. I wanted to take care of all the kids and guests at the house so that others could get the chance to dye them.

megan and darin said...

oh my gosh! i cannot get over those cute outfits! michael looks like such a stud in that hat!