26 April 2009

Friends Forever

Last weekend me and some friends from high school got together in Salt Lake City for some much needed girl time. It had been almost 5 years since we had all been together but after a few minutes it felt just like old times. It was fabulous! And I got the most adorable zebra print dress for the baby that I have ever seen. It was fun to see everybody and catch up on their lives. Thanks for the good time, girls! You rock!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like you girls had fun. That's cool you all still keep in touch...it's hard to do that sometimes.

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

Wow - looks like so much fun!! I was happy to see you all in the picture!! Yeah I would love to get together with you guys next time you do - let me know!!!

Justin Furr said...

All you girls are so cute. I'm glad that you get to have your girl time honey! You need the breaks from all your hard work as a mommy.

The Genuine Voice of Lisa said...

Girl time is so fun! I am so happy you have such fantastic friends and that you all keep in touch! Women need other women in their lives! That is one reason God made us how we are!