16 May 2009

Dear Wesley

To my sweet darling Wesley,This letter is to let you know we love you and always will. I know being the middle child has been kind of hard, especially since your sister was born. Thanks for being the sweet and cuddly little guy we love.
You are a wonderful brother. Thanks for being so gentle with Francy. I know you two will be close.
Thanks for always folding your arms when we pray, and for the times we forget to pray, reminding us by folding those sweet little adorable arms.

I know life can be tough, and you're just curious about the world, thanks for learning boundaries.

Thanks for being my little cuddlebug. And for still being my baby. Even though you have a younger sister, and will probably get more younger siblings, you will always be my baby.

I want to close by saying our family wouldn't be complete without you. Thanks for being you! :)

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

What a sweet post. Wesley really is a darling boy.

Nielsen Family said...

That was a great post!! Mitt is going to be going through the same thing (and me as well). I just love him and he still is my baby even though there will be another baby in the family. Thanks for this sweet reminder of how great each of our children are!

Justin Furr said...

Awww, that was so sweet honey! I just love our little Wessie guy so much too! He's always such a calm and good boy. Those are some cute pics of our cute little guy. He really is precious.