12 May 2009

A much-loved little girl











































Here are some of Francesca's first visitors. I want to thank all of our family and friends and doctors and nurses for all of their love. All the visits, calls, texts, emails, facebook messages, and blog comments are much appreciated. Thanks everyone! :)

7 comments:

Justin Furr said...

Awww. Wow! That's a lot of pictures. Must be almost everyone who held her. Man, Dr. Neilsen is HUGE compared to her! And yeah, ditto to what Jenny said; thanks everyone for all your support. We've had an abundance of it and we greatly appreciate that.

Stacy said...

She is so cute and very popular. Let me know if you need anything!

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

Wow jenny you family is adorable!! And you look beautiful Jenny! I am so glad to see all the support you had! I hope I can see you and your darling clan soon!!

Simone Nelson said...

Great pictures! I like the one where she gets her head licked... Lol. I also love that purple blanket! Congrats again!

Marilyn said...

I can't wait to see her myself. With Michelle and kids here my life has gone crazy!! Corinne says shes very beautiful, and i know she must be with a mom like you.

Chelsey said...

Oh she is so beautiful! I love babies! I have a gift for her...I need to bring it by and since I live like a half mile away...I will bring it to you soon!

Belle said...

congratulations on the new arrival! I had to check out your blog to see what she looked liked. Phil came back from home teaching talking about what a beautiful and perfect looking baby she was! She is definitely very beautiful!