29 May 2009

My Growing Girl

Francy is already four weeks old! It's amazing how fast they change and grow. Here are some photos highlighting some of her best moments of life so far:








































































She is starting to smile a little and she is going cross-eyed less, which is excellent because every time she does it it freaks me out a little since the boys didn't really do that at all. She is a good eater and a terrible sleeper, which I guess is expected at this age. She'll grow out of it. I am looking forward to watching her reach many more milestones. It's fun and I am proud of her but at the same time she will never be a newborn again and that's kind of sad to think about.
On another note, Justin is blessing her this sunday and all family and friends are invited, just call either Justin or me for more details if you would like to come. I am even making rainbow jello. I hope it turns out considering the weather report shows rain in the forecast. ( The jello and the blessing luncheon) :)

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

She's so cute! Zachary scared me with the cross-eyed thing too. It took about 3 months before he stopped doing it.

Angie said...

That is one girly-girl!! She is so dang cute. I love that you paint her fingernails, that is just so over-the-top adorable!

Candace said...

She has such adorable clothes! You have great taste. She's pretty cute too.

Unknown said...

She is so darling! Thanks so much for the Jell-O today. Tyler was so excited he ate a ton right of the bat!

Stacy said...

She is so adorable! What cute clothes she has:)