I've been bitten. Oh, I know you know what I'm talkin' about.
Ever since a neighbor mom friend of mine let me borrow the triple combination of Stephanie Meyer's heartwrenching novels I was hooked. Then Breaking Dawn came out. I love the movies as well. Justin took me to both Twilight and New Moon soon after they came out. He is so sweet.
A few weeks ago one my awesome friends who is also sort of a Trekkie rented a 22 electronic recliner theater room and we watched New Moon. Then she made this whole Twilight Trivia game and it was all very cool. She even made Werewolf Cupcakes and Flesh Bite Cookies. It was all very posh. I took the oppurtunity to dress like Rosalee, and my sister in law was Alice. I always liked Rosalee.





2 comments:
Ew. Something about the bleeding cookies is grossing me out.
Looks fun though!!!
I'm glad you were able to come! It was fun being a little Twicrazy!
Post a Comment