Conrad, Francy, Wes, Michael, Mrs. Jenny, Mr. Justin
05 January 2010
Bathroom After Pictures
The entire bathroom remodel only cost about $75 total. It was fun, and good experience for my first room. I look forward to tackling many other house projects in the near future. Stay posted. :)
Looks good honey. Congrats, it's taken a lot of hard work. You're so original and chic. After the kitchen's done though, let's take a little "project break".
I love that turqoise color with the dark wood flooring! So classy! I bet that feels so good to have that carpet out of there! Isn't that so weird people do that?! It seems like that would just breed bacteria like crazy! Anyways, I really like it, I'm thinking about doing a similar color for our master bathroom, it still needs some work :)
5 comments:
I love it! You did a good job. I'm guessing you are keeping the vintage fixtures and such. They do add a certain charm to it all. Nice paint color.
Looks good honey. Congrats, it's taken a lot of hard work. You're so original and chic. After the kitchen's done though, let's take a little "project break".
It looks so cute! You will have to give me tips on remodeling when we finally get our own house.
Looks good! I love the photo frame you have above your hand towels.
I love that turqoise color with the dark wood flooring! So classy! I bet that feels so good to have that carpet out of there! Isn't that so weird people do that?! It seems like that would just breed bacteria like crazy!
Anyways, I really like it, I'm thinking about doing a similar color for our master bathroom, it still needs some work :)
Post a Comment